[OH-Dev] The meeting, it came up strong, and shook the trees, and blew away our fears (in 30 min)

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Aug 27 19:33:19 UTC 2011

Hi all,

It's time for a weekly OpenHatch IRC meeting. If you're wondering how
to get involved, or have questions about what you've been working on,
or want to learn the hot gossip about the status of the monthly release,
you should come by.

Objective: Check in on things we are working on, and discuss the status of
           the 0.11.07 release.

Agenda:

* Say hi

* Talk about what we've been working on, and what we want help with

(e.g. Karen's mockups of a new "I want to help!" interface:
      available at http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue282 )

* Talk about the release goals: http://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.07

* Figure out what we each aim to do in the next week.

I'll be on #openhatch at 4 PM US/Eastern (convert here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=8&day=27&year=2011&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=22 )
for it, and I hope to see you folks there!

We'll send minutes out to the mailing list, as a reply to this message.
(I tested the bot, and it's working!)