[OH-Dev] [issue557] Bug tracker should link to the wiki page for the current release

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Sat Aug 20 20:22:47 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

I just made this neat wiki page about the milestone:
http://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.07

It's based on the piratepadding that we did months ago, but now it's on the wiki
and easier to find.

I think that the bug tracker should link to those wiki pages so that it's easy
to remember *why* we're focusing on these bugs.

messages: 2354
milestone: 0.11.07
nosy: paulproteus
priority: bug
status: chatting
title: Bug tracker should link to the wiki page for the current release