[OH-Dev] Roundup bug tracker has some half-done work to support deadlines; I hid it away

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Aug 20 18:10:15 UTC 2011

Hi all,

If you were trying to add deadline support to the OpenHatch Roundup
instance, well, we found it uncommitted in the tracker, so I committed it
to a branch other than master. Then I switched Roundup back to the work on
master.

So if you're wondering where it went, look in the deadlines branch on the
linode:

roundup at linode:~/trackers/issues$ git branch
   deadlines
* master

If you don't know what this is about, it's not a big deal. You might want
to read https://openhatch.org/wiki/Maintaining_the_OpenHatch_bug_tracker
though!