[OH-Dev] Request for comment on mockup: Adding a "Get help" box to the training missions

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Fri Aug 19 19:37:23 UTC 2011

I like this idea!

In an absolute sense, I'd prefer multiple smaller, contextual links than one
big How to Do this Mission Guide. But that's hard and complicated and
requires us to predict where and why people will get stuck; having a single
wiki page is great for now!

One quibble: let's have the box use the same light-bulb icon that the
buildhelper uses!

-- Karen