[OH-Dev] Request for comment on mockup: Adding a "Get help" box to the training missions

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Aug 19 18:08:49 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I wanted to get feedback on something. I'm going to hold off committing
this until I get some feedback, so I really hope people do. (-:

Right now, if you get stuck on a training mission, it's not clear what to
do. I suggest we:

* Write a wiki page about this, including a link to the forum

* Add a big yellow box to every missions page

Here's what I think the yellow box should look like (also attached to this
email). I think it should appear on every mission page on the left side:

http://rose.makesad.us/~paulproteus/tmp/adding-get-help-box-to-missions.png

Do people like that idea? If so, say so. If not, say what you think we
should do differently. (-:

(This is part of https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue511 )