[OH-Dev] You are invited by anyone to do anything at the weekly meeting (in 1h15min)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Aug 13 18:46:39 UTC 2011

Hello OH-Dev folks,

We have a weekly meeting pretty soon. Here's the skinny:

WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern
WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

To convert to your time zone:

         date -d "13 Aug 2011 4pm EDT"

Objective: Check in on our progress, and adjust the milestone as necessary

Agenda items:

1. Say Hi

2. Talk about what we're working on, and what we want help with

3. Discuss the past week's work, and review progress on the month's goals

4. Say what we hope to get done in the next week

I'll "see you" in just over an hour.