[OH-Dev] [issue534] Have an 'add project' page / link on /+projects/

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Aug 9 19:59:39 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

Right now, the only way to add a project page if your project isn't already in
our system is to add it to your portfolio, then go through the link on your
profile to the project page.

If the goal is to make project pages the focus, this is too obscure.

Instead, we should have an additional workflow where you can click an 'Add your
project' link on /+projects/ and be taken to a page where you can fill in a
project's information (and check a box saying 'I work on this' and 'I want
maintainer updates for this').

(If you check the 'I work on this box', this will also make the project appear in
your portfolio, like any other manually-added project, just with the 'document
your contributions' and stuff blank)

messages: 2295
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Have an 'add project' page / link on /+projects/