[OH-Dev] calagator work on github

Chris Sims jcsims at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:29:16 UTC 2011

Just a quick note about what I've done on the fork - it's all just changing
the design.  I only had a day or two to look at it, and I don't know enough
about ruby yet to really dive into the current work being done moving it to
rails 3.

The fork was created before they started the rails_3 branch.

I'm more than willing to add collaborators on the repo if that's what we
want to use, just let me know.  I will work on pulling in the rails_3
branch.

--Chris