[OH-Dev] [issue526] Logged-in project maintainers tab has too much copy, too little action

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Aug 7 07:42:21 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

Instead of ranting on about how they should fill in their project page (or have
they already? who knows!), why don't we list an unanswered (or answered, if
they've all been) project page question and a field to answer it on their
dashboard each time they visit? Easy, accessible, less intimidating.

Instead of telling them "You've got wannahelpers!" without further info, let's
show them the faces and names of the excited un-contacted potential new
contributors and a link to the interface to contact them.

The contact link in the 'Tips' section looks super weird. Also the mention of our
IRC channel should link to a web IRC portal or something.

keyword: usability
messages: 2274
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Logged-in project maintainers tab has too much copy, too little action