[OH-Dev] [issue523] We should have a rotating 'Featured Project' widget on the home page

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Aug 7 07:26:04 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

Pick, either automatically or by hand, a project that has its OH project page
filled in with answers to at least some of the project questions, and that we
have bitesize bugs for. Have a widget on the front page where we feature that
project for a week. Repeat.

We need to make project pages more visible if we want them to be the focus of the
site. Here's one way to start.

keyword: css, javascript, usability
messages: 2271
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: feature
status: unread
title: We should have a rotating 'Featured Project' widget on the home page