[Devel] Pycharm license available

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Apr 27 17:28:53 UTC 2011

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011, Jack Grigg wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Thanks to people like Lorthik, palhmbs and jledbetter suggesting,
> recommending and poking(!) we applied for a free Open Source license for
> Pycharm, a Python and Django IDE http://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/

That's neat. I hope it helps!

I admit I have mixed feelings; if it helps you be productive and
contribute to OpenHatch, that is good. I do wish that we were all using
free software tools to make this site! I also know that we haven't always
done that, even from the start.

So -- Jack and the rest, I hope that PyCharm works out well for you. I've
been customizing my Emacs more lately, and that's helped me a lot too.

(-:,

http://asheesh.org/