[Devel] [issue403] Openhatch Server Access & Usage Agreement

palhmbs bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Apr 20 00:53:10 UTC 2011

New submission from palhmbs <paulbakulich at gmail.com>:

We need this server usage access agreement tidied up
so that those who do have access are accountable and those who are in charge of
giving access, (Asheesh) have clear guidelines.

Let's get working on this and get it finalized eh?
http://piratepad.net/openhatch-server-usage-access-agreement

I'm adding a bunch of people to the nosy - I hope you all don't mind.

messages: 1628
milestone: 0.11.04
nosy: aldeka, jesstess, palhmbs, paulproteus, pythonian4000
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Openhatch Server Access & Usage Agreement