[Devel] [issue336] Back button "switches" my tab selection on the non-logged-in homepage

Jessica Ledbetter bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Apr 19 18:01:49 UTC 2011

Jessica Ledbetter <jessica at jessicaledbetter.com> added the comment:

I did the builtin tabs with cookie: 1 option and it seems to work so I'm not sure
why it failed for palhmbs.

If we want to rewrite the whole thing and do something different, then I
misunderstood the problem. This just makes the back button behavior a little
better.

Tested on Ubuntu Chrome and FF, WinXP Chrome, and FF. The page looks and acts the
same before and after the patch in IE8 which doesn't really pass but that's another
bug :)

status: chatting -> need-review

Roundup issue tracker <bugs at openhatch.org>
<https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue336>