[Devel] [issue401] Header: Two profiles

Jessica Ledbetter bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Apr 19 03:31:42 UTC 2011

New submission from Jessica Ledbetter <jessica at jessicaledbetter.com>:

Not sure why there are two links to my profile in the header. On the left there's
"profile" and on the right is another that has my name displayed but both are the same
link.

I thought maybe it was a different view of the data but looks the same. Can free up some
real estate by deleting the first one ("profile").

While we're up there, if logged out, the header is:
* people
* projects
* volunteer opportunities
* missions

Logged in is:
* home
* profile
* all people
* all projects
* volunteer opportunities
* missions

Why the difference? Recommend that it be consistent. I'm torn on the need for "home." I
usually click the logo but some think it helps usu usability a lot to have so maybe keep
it? But can probably drop "all" from the people and project links.

keyword: bitesize, needs-decision
messages: 1611
nosy: jessica, paulproteus
priority: wish