[Devel] Update on git mission!

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Apr 18 02:46:00 UTC 2011

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, Mark Freeman wrote:

> As much as I hate to say this, my weekend was derailed. I'm travelling
> next weekend, so I don't believe I can commit to having this for the
> next milestone. I should definitely be good for the may release.  If I
> can get everything but the code that serves the repos revised, I'll go
> ahead and upload a patch this week before I leave town.

Hmm! Can I make a suggestion?

I think that you've done a bunch of great work, and if you're okay with
it, maybe you could submit patches for where you are, when you leave town,
no matter the state of things. It's okay that it's not totally done.

If you really really were wanting to finish it yourself, then okaay, but
if you let the rest of the team pick up where you leave off, we'll surely
also be able to make something fun for you to work on when you come back.

What do you think?

http://asheesh.org/

Q:	How many supply-siders does it take to change a light bulb?
A:	None.  The darkness will cause the light bulb to change by itself.