[Devel] Update on git mission!

Mark Freeman mark at timewasted.net
Mon Apr 18 02:15:38 UTC 2011

As much as I hate to say this, my weekend was derailed. I'm travelling
next weekend, so I don't believe I can commit to having this for the
next milestone. I should definitely be good for the may release.  If I
can get everything but the code that serves the repos revised, I'll go
ahead and upload a patch this week before I leave town.