[Devel] [issue383] Plan and create an "outreach" team

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Fri Apr 15 06:07:16 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

In the past hours, we have gotten the word out about the Vidalia "Build it"
event reasonably well, due to Asheesh hanging out on IRC in a bunch of places
and pinging people.

It'd be super sweet if we had a more organized strategy for doing outreach for
things, especially events like the "Build it" series of events.

More info about "Build it": http://openhatch.org/wiki/Build_it
More info about Vidalia: https://blog.torproject.org/blog/vidalia-get-involved

It would be super great to come up with some sort of actual strategy for
mobilizing people to get the word out, about things.

messages: 1527
nosy: paulproteus
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Plan and create an "outreach" team