[Devel] Update on git mission!

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Apr 14 23:08:37 UTC 2011

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, Mark Freeman wrote:

> Well, I'm finally getting along on this thing, so I thought I would
> update everyone.  I have almost completed the code.  I still have to
> finish the test and writing the portion that actually serves the git
> repo over http.  If all that goes well, I hope to submit the mission
> patch by the end of the weekend!

But the *plot*!

That's the interesting part, for me at least! (-:

Can you update us with the text and story progression you're envisioning?

(If you do so by sharing your git repository, you might even receive
patches.)

(-:,

http://asheesh.org/

You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.