[Devel] Springtime for meetings: Today, 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Apr 9 16:43:06 UTC 2011

Today, in about three and a half hours, we'll be chatting on IRC.

About what? About the usual things:

* What we've been working on

* What we want help with

* How the milestone is going (which I guess ends tomorrow)

* What we hope to accomplish this coming week

When? 4 PM US/Eastern. Convert to your time zone:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2010&month=4&day=9&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=0

Whee,

Q:	What's the difference betweeen USL and the Graf Zeppelin?
A:	The Graf Zeppelin represented cutting edge technology for its time.