[Devel] A second chance to get into GSoC: through the Python Software Foundation "umbrella"

Jack Grigg me at jackgrigg.com
Wed Apr 6 15:02:25 UTC 2011

I'm game if others are. But yes, two and a half days isn't much time to
drum up students. Unless there were already people that were keen but
couldn't because we didn't get in? Or we have awesome marketing skillz? ^_^

And why even archive it? Just have a page with links to previous GSoC
applications/related pages, with maybe a note if they were unsuccessful
(I would assume there will likely be more information there if you ARE
successful).

Jack