[Devel] A second chance to get into GSoC: through the Python Software Foundation "umbrella"

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Apr 6 13:55:18 UTC 2011

So I know we might all be tired from not getting into GSoC by ourselves.

http://pyfound.blogspot.com/2011/03/gsoc-student-applications-open.html
explains a second way we can get into GSoC if we want: as part of the
Python Software Foundatin umbrella.

It would only give students about two and a half (!!!) days to apply. Also
you'll have to un-archive the GSoC wiki pages, which I put into
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Category:Archived .

The fashion wears out more apparel than the man.
 		-- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"