[Devel] A meeting, a week: April 2, 2011, 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Apr 2 16:27:05 UTC 2011

It's Saturday! That means:

* Caturday: Literally dozens of cat photos are being postd on the Internet
today

* the OpenHatch weekly Devel meeting is today

Today is a good day to check in and say how things are going with what
you're working on, ask for something fresh, get help, and talk about the
milestone.

WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern (convert to your time zone here:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2011&month=4&day=2&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=0
)

WHAT: Discuss the week's work, and check in with each other.

Also: Too few people have shell access to the deployment. I want to
discuss how we can open that up. If you come to today's meeting (which
is soon!!), you can help us decide what we should do for that going
forward.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.