[Devel] GPL notice thingie

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Thu Sep 30 22:17:42 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Karen Rustad's message of Thu Sep 30 21:20:28 +0000 2010:
> Made my first patch(es) today! Woo! Thus:
>
> Please do license my work under the Affero GPL, version 3 or later, at your
> option. Or whatever other license. It's cool.
>
> (I guess I never did this while I was actually *working* for OpenHatch? Oh
> well.)

Does it apply retroactively to that code? :P

(Actually, I think you might have signed a copyright assignment. That's what
Raffi, Nelson, and I did.)

And yaaaaaaaay thanks for your patches! Both to README and to bug export. I might
file some further bugs about data export and assign them to you...

You like to form new friendships and make new acquaintances.