[Devel] Upgrading to Django 1.2 -- help us fix the tests, and push this out

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Mon Sep 27 17:06:04 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Mon Sep 27 16:02:50 +0000 2010:
> Hey all,
>
> Do you want to help OpenHatch run the latest and greatest Django code? This
> should speed up the test suite and bring us a whole bunch of other improvements.
>
> Here's what you need to know:

I realized that it might not be totally clear how to run and fix the
test suite. If you have questions about how the test suite works or can
be fixed, come find me on IRC or reply to this email. My goal is to have
a clear web page explaining that, somewhere on the wiki.