[Devel] Meeting Saturday, November 20 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Nov 19 22:58:34 UTC 2010

Okay, so tomorrow we have our weekly OpenHatch [Devel] meeting. I'm
particularly hoping to see some of the relative newcomers come out of the
woodwork.

Scheduled for Sat Nov. 20, 4 PM US/Eastern.
[http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=11&day=20&year=2010&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=0
Convert to your time zone.]

Link: http://openhatch.org/wiki/2010-11-20

Here's the plan:

== Meeting objective ==

Review our progress this week and see if we're on track to meet the
0.10.11 milestone. Get feedback from each other on our work this week.
Adjust the milestone as necessary.

== Agenda ==

=== 5 min: Topic 0: Everyone says hi to one another ===

=== 10 min: Discuss bugs that were closed or worked-on this week, and say
where we could use help. ===

=== 20 min: Discuss various bugs that we could add to the milestone, and
add to the milestone if agreed. ===

=== 10 min: Discuss the "Adding a field to the profile" tutorial, and
decide if we should finish writing it. ===

* You can read it at [[Adding a field to the profile]]

=== 5 min: Say what we each will work on this week ===