[Devel] Meeting minutes from 2010-11-13

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Nov 15 15:51:03 UTC 2010

So, we had this meeting a few days ago!

== Decisions ==

We're going to do monthly "releases". The next release is targeted for
December 13. It'll be the release that we started during 2010-11, so the
date part of the release number will be 10.11. To give us flexibility in
case we decide to make a new numbering scheme in the future, it'll be
0.10.11.

As Jack said at the meeting:

20:44
 	<pythonian4000> Bring on 0.10.11!

We decided what bugs we want fixed by then.

There were other decisions, too. To find them all, check out the minutes
that Karen wrote at https://openhatch.org/wiki/2010-11-13 .

== Next meeting ==

It seems that we *mostly* have consensus that we'll meet same time, same
place, but actually two hours later. 4 PM US/Eastern. Jack and Karen, that
works for you?

Do reply to this question! (-:

== If you missed the meeting ==

* Come to the next one, which will be on November 20
* Hang out on IRC
* Email the devel list and ask questions

Mike, in particular, since you're new, I hope you stop by the IRC channel
again, and we can figure out how to get you active!

Q:	How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
A:	Only one, but it takes a long time, and the light bulb has
 	to really want to change.