[Devel] Problems running test

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Mon May 10 15:21:07 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Mon May 10 00:08:28 +0000 2010:
> Excerpts from Jez's message of Sun May 09 18:55:43 +0000 2010:
> > I had similar errors trying to set it up on archlinux -- didn't know python
> > 2.6 was the issue, though.
> >
> > Anyway, I installed ubuntu 9.04 and now openhatch seems (relatively)
> > happier.
>
> Huh!
>
> Seems to be a Python 2.6.5 issue --
> http://www.mail-archive.com/django-updates@googlegroups.com/msg52068.html

Here, do this:

$ git fetch
$ git merge origin/not_suspicious

Then re-run buildout.

That will give you this Django version:
http://code.djangoproject.com/changeset/12344
which has the Django bug fixed that causes the SuspiciousOperation noise.

You will remember something that you should not have forgotten.