[Devel] Problems running test

Mark Freeman mark at timewasted.net
Sun May 9 16:18:05 UTC 2010

This does appear to be related to python 2.6. Apparently some things
changed that messed with the session handler in django. Ubuntu 10.04
isn't happy with 2.5 and the mysqldb module. I'm not quite positive
what is going on, but I'm going to try an older ubuntu install on
virtualbox and see if that clears up the issue.