[Devel] Problems running test

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Sun May 9 00:48:23 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Mark Freeman's message of Thu May 06 11:51:16 +0000 2010:
> Hey everyone. I am making sure the profile test all run before adding
> anything new. I seem to be getting errors on about half of the test.
> I'm not quite sure what this is telling me.
>
> #   "Invalid characters (directory components) in session key")
> #   SuspiciousOperation: Invalid characters (directory components) in
> session key
>
> The entire test output is here:
>
> http://pastebin.com/Je0sH7Qj
>
> Thanks for any hints you guys can give me!

Okay, let's see...

...there's something terribly wrong going on here, and I don't really know
what it all means.

Maybe you have a system Django conflicting with our Django?

I suppose I'd like to see this with Python 2.5, since that's what we mostly
use for development.

Still, like, what? I'm pretty confused too.

Advancement in position.