[Devel] A good ticket for someone who wants to start playing with the OpenHatch codebase

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Dec 18 22:18:33 UTC 2010

Hey all,

Zathras reported a problem in the OpenHatch snapshots:
https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue167

The issue is this: Once you set up a local version of the OpenHatch code
as described at
http://openhatch.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_the_OpenHatch_code and you
import a snapshot of our data as described at
http://openhatch.org/wiki/Importing_a_data_snapshot , if you wait a day
and try to import a fresh snapshot, you get an error.

Is this a real bug? We need someone to step up and test it!

If you can confirm it, then we will try to fix it (or maybe you will be
able to).