[Devel] Fedora Design Team Trac is... old

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Sat Aug 28 02:50:09 UTC 2010

Hey Mairin,

(And hi devel@ openhatch,)

I'm taking a look at http://openhatch.org/wiki/Bug_trackers and it seems
that we already did try to add your Trac instance for the Fedora Design
Team.

It seems we don't have code to import from Trac instances as old as the
ones on fedorahosted.org.

Stephen Gallagher indicated that that infrastructure is going to see an
upgrade "sometime in the next year".

So I guess the current blocker is updating our code to work with such old
Trac instances (unless you can convince someone to upgrade your Trac
instance or you decide to move bug trackers).

Mel -- I recall you subscribed to the devel at lists.openhatch list. Would
you be interested in tackling this, perchance?
https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue97 plus
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Bug_tracker_import_code if you like... (-:

You will never know hunger.