[Devel] SSSD Trac on OpenHatch

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Tue Aug 17 21:42:53 UTC 2010

Hey Stephen,

I'm one of the people who work on OpenHatch, which indexes bugs in open
source projects. We tried to crawl your bug tracker at
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd but we ran into a problem.

(I'm CC:ing the devel@ list in case others are interested. This relates
to https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue97 .)

We wrote our crawler against Trac 0.11, and it seems your Trac instance is
an older version. Is there a chance you can upgrade it?

Trac 0.10 and earlier don't give as much timestamp information as later
versions, so we'd get higher-quality data if you upgrade. But if that won't
be possible, we can try to work around it in our import scripts.

Q:	What do you call 15 blondes in a circle?