[Devel] Fwd: Re: Editing/Deleting Contributions

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Sun Sep 27 07:55:34 UTC 2009

--- Begin forwarded message from Asheesh Laroia ---
From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at openhatch.org>
To: Nathan Yergler <nathan at yergler.net>, Will Kahn-Greene <willg at bluesock.org>
Cc: devel <devel at openhatch.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:18:29 +0000
Subject: Re: Editing/Deleting Contributions

Excerpts from Nathan Yergler's message of Tue Sep 15 16:48:52 +0000 2009:
> BTW, it's still not obvious to me how to edit/delete contributions. I
> decided to clean up my profile and remove the erroneously imported
> contributions.  I had to dig into my email archive to find the
> instructions you provided... clicking the entries just didn't occur to
> me.  I kept looking for a place to manage all of them at once.

(CC:ing our new devel@ list),

Hey Nathan and Will, eager complainers,

It should now be *way* easier to edit your project experiences. Please:

* Log in to http://openhatch.org
* Go to your profile
* Notice the "edit" links that are visible when you hover over a project

One question: The "edit" link only appears when you hover over the
project. Is that adequate? Or should instead the "edit" link appear
all the time? (We chose this way because showing a million
"edit" links all the time seemed really ugly.)

(Okay, it's your *mouse* doing the hovering, not you!)

-- Asheesh.

--- End forwarded message ---