[Ccsf-campus-staff] Things to bring, if you can

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Jun 29 07:13:30 UTC 2013

If you can bring a power strip, we would appreciate it; it will make it
easier for more students to plug their laptops in, as we have only about
14 plugs in the room. We're probably about two power strips short, which
is not absoultely killer, but means that if you can bring one or two
easily, we will appreciate it.

Also, if you are presenting, make sure you can connect to a projector over
VGA.

Yay. Sorry about the late notice on this ask.

-- Asheesh.