[Ccsf-campus-staff] Seating chart

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Wed Jul 10 18:29:22 UTC 2013

Not within 0-2 days, but here's the attendee/staff layout chart scanned as
a PDF.

The two-letter abbreviation:

first letter -- M vs F (gender)
second -- S vs P (student vs presenter/facilitator)

By my count, there were 40 total attendees (asides from
presenter/facilitators) -- 32 male, 8 female (20%) -- after 51 registered
(74.4% follow-thru).  Two of the 32 male attendees were CCSF faculty -- Sam
Bowne (computer security -- www.samsclass.info) and Greg Boyd (Unix/Linux &
computer architecture / assembly -- fog.ccsf.edu/~gboyd).

Regards,

Katherine