[Campus-rutgers-staff] bringing Open Source Comes to Campus back to Rutgers

Billy Lynch wlynch92 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:28:04 UTC 2015

>     Will the laptop you are using have a VGA output?

I can bring a thunderbolt adapter and a short vga cable.

>     Will the laptop need to be connected to a sound system? (music or
>     video)

I still have to go through openhatch material, but my assumption is
probably not.

>     Do you have you a completed agenda?

We should hammer a full schedule soon.

>     Which of the approved internal caterers are you using?

USACS will be getting pizza through Gerlanda's for 2pm.

In other news, I reached out to a few alumni to help mentor and this is who
responded yes so far:
Me (Google)
V Verma (Etsy)
Karina Ruzinov (Warby Parker)
Elana Braff (Google)

Still waiting for more responses, but I'll keep you guys updated as we get
closer.