[Campus-rutgers-staff] bringing Open Source Comes to Campus back to Rutgers

Prachi Pendse prachirp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 00:15:08 UTC 2014

Hmm, to answer your points:

I'd like it to be a full day workshop like last time, on Saturday Jan 31st.
Not sure if we'll focus on any particular domain or project, or just
provide links to what's out there. Since rooms and funding should not be
too much trouble, mentors are probably the bottleneck.

Billy, are you available to mentor on the 31st? I can ask V if he's free
tomorrow. I know there are a lot of Rutgers alumni in NYC who could
potentially mentor, but I personally know very few of them.

Shauna, would you give me more details on when OpenHatch runs the videochat
trainings. I will do my best to attend.

-Prachi