[Campus-rutgers-staff] Open source at Rutgers

Shauna Gordon-McKeon hello at openhatch.org
Thu Nov 20 15:17:36 UTC 2014

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for contacting us!  We actually talked about doing an event this
fall and are planning on running another one in the spring.  Would you like
to help us organize it?  If so, just say so and I'll add you to this
planning list, as well as anyone else who wants to be involved - the more
the merrier!  :)

best
Shauna