[Campus-rutgers-staff] bringing Open Source Comes to Campus back to Rutgers

Prachi Pendse prachirp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:26:25 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,

Nice to hear from you again. Yes, I would be available to organize an event
again, and can probably reserve space for two full days and hopefully have
enough people to help out. I will need to check on the dates though to
check that there won't be conflicts with other events.

Sri, would Google sponsor it again?

-Prachi