[Campus-rutgers-staff] OpenSource101 at Rutgers: Introduction

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 19:30:00 UTC 2013

Would you mind giving me a rundown of how you'd do that?  I think figuring
out the specifics of what you'll do is vital to figuring out when to place
this and for how long to do it.

Thanks for talking through this with me.  :)

Also cc'ing campus-rutgers-staff into this in case anyone wants to chime in.

- Shauna