[Campus-rutgers-staff] OpenSource101 at Rutgers: Introduction

Prachi Pendse prachirp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 00:18:23 UTC 2013

Hello Robyn, Benjamin,
Thank you so much! It would be great to get some mozilla or ubuntu swag!

My address is:

Prachi Pendse
Department of Computer Science
Hill Center, Busch Campus, Rutgers University
110 Frelinghuysen Rd.
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8019

I know this is a long address. If it doesn't fit, only my name and the last
two lines of the address are really important. My phone # is 302-345-4318
and I am expecting ~40 attendees.

The website for the event is at rutgers.openhatch.org. There are going to
be tutorials until 3, so if Benjamin is available anytime from 3 to 5:30 to
video conference, that would be great. *Benjamin*, let me know what time
between 3 - 5:30 would suit you.

-Prachi