[Campus-rutgers-staff] Publicity!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:42:33 UTC 2013

Also!  Will this event be open to non-Rutgers students who want to make the
trek out?  If so, I'd like to know as we can combine some publicity with
the Columbia event (which is also open to all students.)  If you're worried
about Rutgers students having the chance to attend we can make sure to
prioritize them in the sign up process.