[Campus-princeton-staff] [EMAIL DRAFT -- please send suggestions/edits] Contribute to Open Source on Nov 22nd!

Lisha Ruan lruan at princeton.edu
Tue Nov 18 07:31:34 UTC 2014

Hey Catherine,

Good work on publicity so far! We currently have 47 sign-ups (generally
turnout is 50% of the number of signups, so that would be about 23 students
coming). Let's aim for at least 60 sign-ups (30 students coming) before the
event.

Not sure if you've done it already, but now would be a good time to email
all the students who have signed up, asking them to confirm that they can
come. There's a template email in the event folder -> Template Emails ->
pre-event emails to students.

Also, can you think of any groups of students that we may not have reached
yet? For example, we covered the res colleges and ACM/COS classes, so we've
reached underclassmen and COS majors. Have we reached upperclassmen non-COS
majors? (Probably ask Dean Bogucki to send the email to engineering
students soon.)

Best,
Lisha