[Campus-gmu-staff] running another Open Source Comes to Campus event at GMU

Hadrian Zbarcea hzbarcea at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:19:18 UTC 2015

I would love to participate again. I would also like to organize ASF
related meetups, hackathons, coding parties, whatever the acceptable,
politically correct term would be :), for the benefit of students. My
goal would be to give students practical skills useful when looking for
jobs and maybe find ways to put them in contact with potential employers
in the area.

Cheers,
Hadrian