[Campus-depaul-staff] next steps

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Sep 18 17:56:59 UTC 2014

I'm replying for (2) and (3).

2) I haven't created a publicity website, I'll do that today. But if
someone else does it first that is okay. I won't mind. If I have anything
nice to add I'll make a pull request. depaul.openhatch.org sounds great.

3) I hadn't asked all of them if they want to help for the whole day. I've
started to do that now. I'll keep track of this in the Mentors spreadsheet
in our google drive folder.

regards

shekay at pobox.com